Trans Papa Logistics is seeking an action-oriented, results-driven customer service expert who is ready to join the Trans Papa family as a CDL-A truck driver. From a truck full of our fresh ingredients, to the final, delivered product, our truck drivers are an essential part of the Trans Papa Journey.
As a CDL-A truck driver with Trans Papa, you will enjoy frequent home time, the stability of working for a private fleet, an industry leading pay package and a fantastic company culture where you are treated with respect!
Plus, take advantage of a long list of industry-leading benefits!
- First year drivers can earn up to $60000 / year (plus monthly bonus of up to $1,000)
- Steady year-round work for a private fleet
- Great Job Performance – select your own routes
- Set Schedule with Home Time – work same days each week
- Pay Raise after 90 days
- Support Program for the Industrial Athlete
- Uniforms provided & cleaned
- Work Boot Allowance
- Referral Bonus
- Full Benefits – medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance, 401K, & tuition reimbursement
- Well maintained tractors & 48’ trailers
- Other Safety Equipment provided
- Valid Class CDL-A (issued by resident state)
- Must have at least 1 year of verifiable driving experience in the last 3 years, all Class A, Tractor Trailer, 18 wheeler
- Consistent work history
- Proven safe & responsible driving record
- Food and/or Beverage transport experience a plus
- QCC located in Orlando, FL
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.